Thursday 17 April 2014

What did you say to me?

A short post here on a few of the worst things students ever said to me. It's amazing what kids will say to someone they don't think they'll ever see again. 

 "Aren't you ashamed to be a supply teacher? Could you not get a proper job?" 

"Do you just work to get paid and get laid?"

"What the fuck are you doing? You fucking cunt" 

 "How big is your cock?"

"I wish you were dead, I want miss back"

"You look like a gypsy, do you live in a caravan?" 
 
"Where's sir, is he dead?"

"We don't have to listen to you, you're only a supply" 

"No offence sir, but I'm not going to do any work"

"I'm not calling you sir, I don't respect you, and you don't have a knighthood"

"You look like a serial killer"

"Want to go out with my mum"

"What do you think of miss, sir? I think she's fit as fuck"

"I don't fucking care, I'm going to work for my dad anyway"

"I'm leaving this lesson and going for a shit"

"Your voice is so dull, it makes me want to kill myself"

"Nice arse, sir"

"You're sound, as I don't have to work in your lesson"

"Oh good, a supply teacher, I can text my boyfriend all lesson"




No comments:

Post a Comment